Monday, March 9, 2020

A Picture Speaks a 1000 Words

The scale hasn't moved much the last couple weeks, so to keep myself from getting discouraged, I decided to look at some other measurements and take some new photo's.

                                                January 14, 2020            March 7, 2020

On that day in January, I weight 181.2 pounds. Today, I am 160.8. A little over 20 pounds difference. I didn't want to take before pictures, but Treaz convinced me that I would be glad I had them, and I am.

Measurements:
                        Jan. 14                   March 7
Chest                  37"                          33"
Waist                  37"                          30"
Hips                   43"                           40"

Those are numbers I can be proud of.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Picture Speaks a 1000 Words

The scale hasn't moved much the last couple weeks, so to keep myself from getting discouraged, I decided to look at some other measureme...